They have bet everything to see the World Cup in the hands of Messi

The wait is 36 years! At that time, Argentina returned home with the World Cup on Diego Maradona's shoulders. Then go back only with hope and shrouded in despair. The memory of winning the World Cup has been gathering dust for many years. Diego Maradona, the famous 'Football God', has left the illusion of the world waiting to see the World Cup in the hands of his successors. But people live in hope. Argentinians are hoping once again.

They are once again riding on the shoulders of Lionel Messi, who is going to play the last possible World Cup. The goal is only one, to win the World Cup. And Argentines are ready to bet everything to see the scene of Messi winning the World Cup.

Let's take the case of Emiliano Matarengolo. The 39-year-old from Buenos Aires will spend all his savings on a trip to Qatar to watch the World Cup. Despite graduating in business administration, this Argentinian does not believe in any business formula, expecting to see the World Cup in the hands of Messi.

There are many others like Matarengolo in the list of people who spent money or wealth to watch the World Cup in Qatar. Talking about how he saved money to go to Qatar to watch the World Cup, Matarengolo said, 'I have been saving for four years. I saved some money every month to make my dreams come true. I also stopped buying cars and houses for this.'

Why did you decide? Matarengolo explains in response, 'It's a dream, it's a kind of delusion. Many people say that he is spending money to go to Qatar without saving money for the house. Yes, I am sure that home is a good thing. But I will go to see the World Cup.'

Argentina is well prepared for the World Cup. Messi will go to Qatar with the great record of being unbeaten in 35 consecutive matches. Before this, the success of winning the Copa America last year will also provide additional motivation to Argentina. Not only from Argentina, fans from England and Japan are also preparing to go to Qatar, hoping to see the title in the hands of Messi.

Messi will be the main hope of Argentina fans in the World Cup. And Maradona will give them courage from heaven. A few days ago, fans gathered in Sarmineto Park and chanted, 'We have Messi on the field and Diego (Maradona) plays in heaven.'

Argentina's frenzy over the World Cup is making them forget the country's ongoing economic crisis. The cost of going out of the country has increased as a result. But nothing can stop the dream of Argentines.

A 32-year-old Argentine citizen named Jonathan Luna said, 'Unfortunately, Argentina is going through some crisis. Where the price of everything is increasing every month. But one night I decided to go and watch the World Cup. Because I love the national team. I follow Argentina everywhere as a shadow companion. It's my first World Cup and when I decided to go, there were tears in my eyes.'

Explaining how the decision to go to Qatar is hurting her financially, Luna said, 'I know when I come back, the best memories of my life will be with me. But it may be that I have to live in rent for the rest of my life. But I don't care about that. We have to go to support the team.'


Post a Comment

0 Comments