After being called up to Brazil's World Cup team, he proposed marriage to his girlfriend



Brazil announced the 26-man squad for the Qatar World Cup tomorrow. This team includes Pedro who plays in the Brazilian club Flamengo. After playing only 2 matches for Brazil, he got a place in the World Cup team. Tomorrow is undoubtedly a special day for the 25-year-old. To make the day more memorable, Pedro proposed to his girlfriend.

The Brazilian striker has faced many obstacles in his career. Dreamed of playing in Real Madrid, couldn't due to injury. He always got his girlfriend by his side during the bad times of his career.

After being called up to the World Cup squad, Pedro did not forget that, 'It's a special day, now it's even more special. I have been called to the World Cup team, I have dreamed of this since childhood. My girlfriend was by my side in bad times. I will remember this day forever.'

Brazil's attack is full of stars. Neymar is accompanied by Vinicius Jr., Rodrigo, Rafinha, Richarlison and Gabriel Jesus. It will be very difficult for Pedro to get a place in the first eleven in their crowd.

However, Pedro is not thinking about getting a place in the XI. Throughout his thoughts, winning Brazil's sixth World Cup title, 'I have fulfilled my childhood dream. The World Cup is a big competition, everyone is a great footballer. Don't worry about getting a place. Look back at what I've been through. I was not called to the team due to injury. Had a bad time at Flamengo too. Thank God, I got this opportunity. Now it's time to just focus on the World Cup. Because, we want to win the sixth title.'

Pedro earned a call-up to the World Cup squad by performing for Flamengo. The forward scored 29 goals in all competitions in the 2021-22 season. That's why the Brazil coach caught Tite's eye. Tite gave him a chance to play in a friendly match against Tunisia. Pedro played well in that match.

Pedro expressed special gratitude to the club after being called to the World Cup team, 'I forgot everything before when I got a chance at Flamengo. I knew that if I play well here, the doors of the national team will open for me. It inspired me. Thanks to the club for standing by me.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments